First of all, we are looking forward tremendously to opening again on the 15th :)
Obviously like everything these days, there will be some changes in the pub. We're ready for the adjustments and committed to running things in a safe and secure way.
A couple of bits of infos before we get into the requirements for Guests & Staff.
Keeping to the new distancing regulations, we have now seating for 105 people within the pub and for a further 20 people outside, basically...lots of space!
Takeaway menu will still be available with Call & Collect system.
Closing time is 23:00 sharp.
- Guests must wear masks when entering the pub
- Disinfection fluid will be provided at the entrance and guests MUST use this before sitting at their table
- Guests MUST keep 1 meter distance from anyone other than their own group
- Maximum 4 people per table
- Guests MUST wait to be seated
- No ordering at the bar
- Contactless payment when possible
- When possible, please make reservations (firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 -4097923)
- Service staff are wearing masks at all times
- All menus disinfected after every use
- Door handles and bannisters will be regularly disinfected
- Hands disinfected every 30 minutes
- Tables, chairs, benches will be disinfected before each use