Some updates on our Covid-19 regulations as of Sunday 25th October
Obviously like everything these days, there are changes in the pub. We're ready for the adjustments and committed to running things in a safe and secure way.
A couple of bits of infos before we get into the requirements for Guests & Staff.
Takeaway menu will still be available with Call & Collect system.
Everybody must be off the premisies by 01:00 sharp.
- Disinfection fluid will be provided at the entrance and guests MUST use this before sitting at their table
- Guests MUST keep 1 meter distance from anyone other than their own group
- Guests MUST wear masks at all times if walking around...exception is of course, when they are seated
- Guests MUST wait to be seated when first arriving
- No ordering at the bar
- Maximum 6 people per table
- Maximum group size of 6 people
- Contactless payment when possible
- All menus disinfected after every use
- Weekly covid 19 testing for all staff members
- Masks worn at all times
- Door handles and bannisters will be regularly disinfected
- Hands disinfected every 30 minutes
- Tables, chairs, benches will be disinfected before each use